Bonnyvale Chapter N0. 177 of the Order of the Eastern Star
The Bonnyvale Chapter No. 177 of The Order of the Eastern Star was established in Bonnybridge on 05 November 1921 and met in the local Co-operative Hall. Soon after the new Masonic Temple was opened the Chapter transferred their meetings to the Wellpark Terrace premises in 1924 where they have remained ever since.
Indeed the Chapter celebrated its Ninetieth Anniversary by having a dinner and dance in the Masonic Hall, Bonnybridge in 2011.
Sadly the Chapter closed on 23 December 2013 due to a lack of sufficient Office-bearers for 2014 and has gone dormant.